Seeking a creative, dynamic, LEADER for a team of IT Engineering professionals. Will be responsible for assessing the current needs of the business and recommending a 3-year strategic plan to carry out a total transformation aligning IT with the business.
– Providing energy, inspiration and motivation to the IT Engineering Solutions team
– Build relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers
– Manage budget / fiscal responsibilities
– Leverage experience and technical knowledge to generate ideas to improve efficiency and effectiveness
– Collaborate with other leaders to continuously refine the overall IT Engineering Solutions strategy
– Set specific objectives, goals and direction for the team to implement the IT Strategic Roadmap
– Manage all people related aspects of the team (performance, compensation, development)
– Create, justify and manage the overall budget for the IT Engineering Solutions team
4-year College Degree and of 10 years in an IT executive leadership role. Minimum of 5 years in an engineering technology leadership role. Must have experience in an engineer-to-order design and manufacturing environment. Preference will be given to candidates with metal building industry experience or adjacent industries (e.g. commercial construction).